UPDATE: THE 2021 BIKE CAMP WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENTHUSIASTIC SUPPORT AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU NEXT YEAR!
Learn to Ride BMX Bikes
It’s that time of the year again for the Bay Area BMXers Summer Bike Camp!
Kids who participate will learn BMX riding skills from World-Class coaches at a local BMX track and bike park! Also, there will be training activities and long bike rides. Don’t miss out on this safe, healthy and super-fun summer program! We’d love to see you or your young rider out there with us. Spaces are filling up fast so don’t delay!
For questions please contact Howard Cato at (510) 418-3737
– Dates: June 14 – 18, 2021.
– Location: North Bay BMX in Napa, CA
– Address: JFK Memorial Park, 3291 Streblow Dr., Napa, CA 94558
– Daily Schedule: 10:00am to 1:00pm.
– Spots Available: This year we have room for 25 riders since we are only offering one week
– Ages: Bike Camp is for both boys and girls ages 6 to 16.
– Camp Fee: Cost for the camp is just $375 for one 5 day session. You can pay by PayPal or Check (with approval)
– What’s Included: Bikes and helmets are available to those who don’t have their own. Water & snacks will also be available. Each rider will also receive an official Bay Area BMXers riding jersey at no additional charge!
– What’s Not Included: Breakfast & Lunch are not included. Transportation to and from the park is not included.
Secure your spot now because they will go fast!
Already registered and wish to pay online?
Please use the PayPal link below.
(REGISTRATION FEE – $375)