Learn to Ride BMX Bikes This Summer!
It’s that time of the year again for the Bay Area BMXers Summer Bike Camp sign ups!
Kids who participate will learn BMX riding skills from champion coaches at the Santa Clara PAL BMX track and bike park!
Also, there will be training activities and long bike rides. Don’t miss out on this safe, healthy and super-fun summer program!
The 2023 summer camp is two weeks only, with space for approximately 30 riders.
We’d love to see you or your young rider out there with us. Spaces will fill up fast, so don’t delay!
For questions please contact Howard Cato at (510) 418-3737
– Dates: June 12-16 & June 19-23, 2023.
– Location: Santa Clara PAL BMX.
– Address: 5451 Lafayette St, Santa Clara, CA 95054
– Daily Schedule: 10:00am to 1:00pm.
– Spots Available: This year we have room for 30 riders since we are only offering one week
– Ages: Bike Camp is for both boys and girls ages 6 to 16.
– Camp Fee: Cost for the camp is just $375 for one 5 day session. You can pay by PayPal or Check (with approval)
– What’s Included: Bikes (for those who need them). Water & snacks will also be available. Each rider will also receive an official Bay Area BMXers riding jersey at no additional charge!
– What’s Not Included: Breakfast & Lunch are not included. Transportation to and from the park is not included. Please bring your own helmet.
Secure your spot now because they will go fast!