Learn to Ride BMX Bikes
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ANOTHER AWESOME SUMMER BIKE CAMP EXPERIENCE!
WE’LL BE BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CAMP
It’s that time of the year again for the Bay Area BMXers Summer Bike Camp sign ups!
Kids who participate will learn BMX riding skills from champion coaches at a local Dirt World BMX track and bike park!
Also, there will be training activities and long bike rides. Don’t miss out on this safe, healthy and super-fun summer program!
The 2022 summer camp is one week only, with space for approximately 20 riders.
We’d love to see you or your young rider out there with us. Spaces are filling up fast so don’t delay!
For questions please contact Howard Cato at (510) 418-3737
– Dates: June 27 – July 1, 2022.
– Location: Dirt World in Richmond, CA
– Address: 4 21st Street, Richmond, CA 94801
– Daily Schedule: 10:00am to 1:00pm.
– Spots Available: This year we have room for 20 riders since we are only offering one week
– Ages: Bike Camp is for both boys and girls ages 6 to 16.
– Camp Fee: Cost for the camp is just $375 for one 5 day session. You can pay by PayPal or Check (with approval)
– What’s Included: Bikes (for those who need them). Water & snacks will also be available. Each rider will also receive an official Bay Area BMXers riding jersey at no additional charge!
– What’s Not Included: Breakfast & Lunch are not included. Transportation to and from the park is not included. Please bring your own helmet.
Secure your spot now because they will go fast!