It’s that time of the year again for the Bay Area BMXers Bike Summer Camp!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE
Kids who participate will learn BMX riding skills at local BMX tracks and bike parks! Also, there will be training activities and long bike rides. Don’t be left out of this safe, healthy and super-fun summer program, so please sign up below. Spaces are filling up fast!
For questions please contact Howard at 510-418-3737
– Dates: July 16 – 20 & June 23 – 27.
– Our schedule will be 10:00am to 3:00pm.
– Each week will only consist of 12 riders.
– Program is for both boys and girls ages 8 to 16.
– Cost for program is just $350 for each 5 day session – or $600 for both weeks!
(Learn about our scholarship program for kids who are unable to afford the camp sign up fee)
– Bikes and helmets are available to those who don’t have their own.
– Water and snacks are included, but we ask riders to bring their own lunch.
Secure your spot now because they will go fast!
Already registered and wish to pay online?
Please use the PayPal link below.
(1 WEEK REGISTRATION FEE – $350)
(2 WEEK REGISTRATION FEE – $600)